[gst-devel] Entry points for new media hackers

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Thu Dec 18 15:51:05 CET 2003

Ronald and others,

I've hacked together some xslt and xml stuff (thanks to TD for all the
help and inspiration) for the tasks we want to promote.

http://gstreamer.net/tasks/gnome.php

I will add the rest of the tasks tomorrow.  Let me know what you think
of the format and ideas, and please suggest changes/additions/... both
in style, form and content.

Don't announce this yet; I'll finish it first content-wise, then we can
put it on gnomedesktop.org, which will be perfect for the weekend :)

Thomas