[gst-devel] Entry points for new media hackers

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Thu Dec 18 16:11:01 CET 2003

Hey Thomas,

On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 23:49, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> Ronald and others,
>
> I've hacked together some xslt and xml stuff (thanks to TD for all the
> help and inspiration) for the tasks we want to promote.
>
> http://gstreamer.net/tasks/gnome.php
>
> I will add the rest of the tasks tomorrow.  Let me know what you think
> of the format and ideas, and please suggest changes/additions/... both
> in style, form and content.
>
> Don't announce this yet; I'll finish it first content-wise, then we can
> put it on gnomedesktop.org, which will be perfect for the weekend :)

Does the mixer stuff autodetect what is present on the machine (ie. OSS
or ALSA, as far as ACME on Linux is concerned)?
Because if it doesn't, it would actually be a regression. And I don't
like regressions ;)

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net>
A successful team is paramount, our office team mirrors the success of
Arsenal football team, but with less foreigners.