[gst-devel] Entry points for new media hackers

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Fri Dec 19 02:27:02 CET 2003

Hi Thomas,

[remove CC to gnome-love for some stylish nitpicking]

On Fri, 2003-12-19 at 00:49, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> I've hacked together some xslt and xml stuff (thanks to TD for all the
> help and inspiration) for the tasks we want to promote.
> http://gstreamer.net/tasks/gnome.php

Cool!

> I will add the rest of the tasks tomorrow.  Let me know what you think
> of the format and ideas, and please suggest changes/additions/... both
> in style, form and content.

Comments:

Description
        GNOME gnome-media mixer -> should be GNOME Volume Control?
CVS location
        GNOME CVS
CVS path
        gnome-applets/mixer -> should be gnome-media/gst-mixer

And the titles seem to make a '-' out of each '/', can you fix that?

Thanks,

Ronald

Linux Video/Multimedia developer