[gst-devel] new rules

Benjamin Otte in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Fri Dec 19 08:14:03 CET 2003

Since that was the general consensus, let's do it:

GStreamer will use a ChangeLog from the moment ds' tagging work is merged,
or basically: 0.7.4 onward.
If it's too much work, we can remove it later on, but for now we need to
get used to it so it works flawlessly in 0.8.
The old ChangeLog will be renamed to ChangeLog-pre0.7.4 and a note will be
added at the top that it is incomplete.

Whenever some decision is made on IRC that might be interesting to
someone else, please write a short mail to this list in the form "A, B and
me discussed X on IRC and decided Y" so everyone knows about it.

Benjamin