[gst-devel] Various media-player & nautilus view rants

Xavier Bestel xavier.bestel at free.fr
Mon Feb 10 08:04:04 CET 2003

Hi,

I just got them on my debian/unstable system, and I have some problems:

- fullscreen in xinerama expands on both screens. this is baad on my
setup, because both screens don't have the same size, and only one of
them does Xv.
- various *frequent* crashes
- when video is paused, refresh doesn't work
- fullscreen isn't disabled from the menu when playing mp3
- nautilus view doesn't scale with window
- the video widget should revert to xshm when it's (even partially) on a
non-xv screen

Otherwise, the thumbnailer is great ! I love it.

Good work guy. I'm impressed.

	Xav