[gst-devel] various gstreamer-releated questions

Kevin Bowen kevin at ucsd.edu
Tue Feb 11 00:35:03 CET 2003

> the quickest workaround to this problem is to do
> cd /usr/lib
> rm -f *.la

Hrrrm... that didn't seem to work - same errors. And after getting rid of the
la files, at least one application (konqueror) failed to start up,
complaining about a missing la file. Not that I have any great desire to run
konqueror any more than absolutely necessary ( :) but it worries me
nonetheless. Luckily I backed them up.

So what's the next quickest workaround?