[gst-devel] Various media-player & nautilus view rants

Xavier Bestel xavier.bestel at free.fr
Tue Feb 11 05:00:04 CET 2003

Le mar 11/02/2003 à 12:48, Julien MOUTTE a écrit :

> > - when video is paused, refresh doesn't work
>
> What do you call refresh ? (nautilus embedded bonobo component ?)

Both the standalone player and the nautilus component, when paused, will
show artifacts on the xv area when moving them around the screen.

> > - fullscreen isn't disabled from the menu when playing mp3
>
> There's no reason to disable fullscreen in audio playback. I m planning to integrate vizualisation plugin so there will be video playback on audio play.

Then the fullscreen button shouldn't be disabled ? Disabling one and not
the other looks like a bug.

I'll do proper bug reports one day. That was just a quick mail from my
1st impressions.

Keep up the good job,

	Xav