[gst-devel] GNOME Multimedia Summit

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Mon Feb 17 13:46:02 CET 2003

Hi everyone,
This is the final reminder for the GNOME Multimedia Summit in Oslo in
March this year (5th to 9th March, 2003). We already have enough
participants to stage the event, but there are still some free beds
available for any last minute takers.

Anyway you find schedule, pictures, maps, prices etc., on the Summit
homepage:
http://www.gstreamer.net/oslosummit/

Travel information and participant list can be found at:
http://people.nl.linux.org/~jorn/Files/gmuadec.html

I advise all people who are going to make sure they are actually on that
list to make sure we have not forgotten about you.

Christian

--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus at linuxrising.org>