[gst-devel] connect/disconnect ->link/unlink

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Thu Jan 9 06:36:06 CET 2003

Hey,

so as decided yesterday by popular demand, element/pad
_connect/_disconnect are being changed to _link/_unlink.

I've done the first set of changes, with a compatibility header that is
included by default but disabled by defining GST_DISABLE_DEPRECATED

It takes care of most of the functions and some of the signals.
Now I still need to handle some of the types and so on, but this is a good
start.

cvs failed spectacularly on the commit so that's probably why you can't
see from the cvs list that I touched just about every core file :)
I'll be doing some more tonight if I have the time.

The good thing is, gst-plugins, nautilus-media and gnome-media still
compile perfectly so nobody will be the wiser.

So, David : when can we expect python to be ready ? I received the
"learning python" oreilly book from amazon yesterday and I want to get
cracking :)

Thomas

Smelled you on my hand for days
I can't wash away your scent
I'm a dog and you're a bitch
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->