[gst-devel] SIGSEGV on Mandrake 9.0

Charles A Edwards eslrahc at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 9 10:56:06 CET 2003

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003 07:58:09 +0000
Tim Lee <tlee5794 at rushmore.com> wrote:

> No, I just can't find RPM's for Mandrake 9.0 anyplace.  If you
> know where some are that don't require upgrading half the
> packages on the system I would use them, I've looked.  Thanks
> for any help.

You can dl and install the Cooker src.rpm for both gstreamer and
gstreamer-plugins 0.5.1

Then modify the spec files to build on 9.0 and build the rpms yourself.

I can send you the modified spec or post the needed changes to this list
if others are interested.

BTW I have not delved to see why but it was necessary for me to disable
the plugins for v4l2, flac and libdv

    Charles

We'll be recording at the Paradise Friday night.  Live, on the Death label.
		-- Swan, "Phantom of the Paradise"
Mandrake Linux 9.1
Kernel- 2.4.21-1mdk