[gst-devel] gstalsa poll error patch

Leif Johnson leif at ambient.2y.net
Thu Jan 9 23:49:04 CET 2003

Hrm, well, it works in the sense that alsasink doesn't
segfault. :) But my computer has pretty high latency when I
don't use low-latency scheduling (not sure if that exists
yet in gst apps), so I keep getting xruns and thus can't
tell if it's the alsasink code or my computer that's not
working. Basically it would be nice to get feedback from
someone with a lower latency machine. Hope that helps.

leif

--
Leif Morgan Johnson . http://ambient.2y.net/leif/
IAESTE trainee      . http://www.iaeste.org/