[gst-devel] Some test results

iain iain at prettypeople.org
Mon Jan 13 09:49:04 CET 2003

lør, 2003-01-11 kl. 23:49 skrev Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller:

> gst-player do not play anything for me at all atm. Starting it and
> pressing play do not seem to have any effect at all. No errors, no
> nothing. (Neither does rhythmbox 0.4.1 (RH version)

Could you check if this patch fixes stuff for you?

I'm not entirely sure if its right, but it makes gst-player and spider
pick mpeg2dec over ffmpeg.

I also think we should lower the rank of ffmpeg to MARGINAL so that its
never picked over something else that can handle it. Anyone got any
issues with me doing this? (Attached is the patch to do it as well)

iain
--
"I am the clerk, the technician, the mechanic, the driver. They said, Do
this, do that, don't look left or right, don't read the text. Don't look