[gst-devel] compilation works; execution works half the time

Yann Klis yklis at kaliasys.com
Fri Jul 4 02:08:05 CEST 2003

In fact,

I initialised the audio part of the GstPlay object with
gst_play_set_audio_sink (play, audio_sink);
And when my sound card was already used, the app segfault. For me it's not
really a problem, because I don't need audio, but maybe for other people, even
if the audio part of the GstPlay is set, it wouldn't have to crashed. Just my
2cts.

Sorry for the first post.

++

yk

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 17:47:30 +0100, Yann Klis wrote