[gst-devel] flac to ogg conversion

Marcelo N. Halpern mhalpern at ramapo.edu
Mon Jul 14 12:14:28 CEST 2003

Hello folks,

a few days ago I started playing with the gstreamer API, and wrote a
quick filesrc->flacdec->vorbisenc->filesink application after reading
code snippets from the examples/ dir. Flames aside, this little app
suits my needs *almost* perfectly.

What I am trying to accomplish is to copy the flac metadata (vorbis
comment tags) into the ogg metadata. The idea is to convert flac to ogg
keeping comments tags.

I've tried looking at plugins, google, other source (and api docs), but
I haven't figured out how to do this. Can someone point me in the right
direction?

thanks

Nico

--
Marcelo N. Halpern,  your favorite daemon.
UNIX System Administrator - Ramapo College