[gst-devel] libdvdnav issue

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Wed Jun 25 09:14:20 CEST 2003

Hey gang,

somewhere between 0.1.3 and 0.1.7 of libdvdnav, get_number_of_programs
got changed to get_number_of_parts.
our dvdnav plugin still uses get_number_of_programs.

Well, that's an easy fix, which I'm about to do.
But what scares me is that this error is completely undetected when
building 0.6 branch on my system, while it does get detected when
building all of gnome through jhbuild.  I see no noticeable difference
in compiler flags.  The only thing I could begin to suspect is gst.h
including config.h or something :)

Does anyone have a clue what could be going wrong here ?

Thanks
Thomas

Dave/Dina : future TV today ! - http://davedina.apestaart.org/
There's nothing I want to see