[gst-devel] sourceforge cvs problems

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Thu Jun 26 12:38:10 CEST 2003

Hey Murray/Benjamin,

On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 13:15, Benjamin Otte wrote:
> I'm all for it. However there are some issues with gnome cvs, too. The
> biggest one certainly is the missing ssh access.
>
> And recently someone said to me "that really is a showstopper."

That was probably me. I not in favour of moving over to Gnome CVS as
long as it does not have SSH access. I heard some rumours of new servers
coming up which would be configured with SSH CVS, but as long as it's
not there, I likely won't use it.

Your SF username won't work, since you need to be on our developers list
in order to use it. ;).

One thing, just to make it clear: I'm not saying I don't see the
problem. It's extremely annoying that SF is having these issues lately,
becoming highly unusable, and causing a lot of inconvenience. You're not
the fist to complain about it. ;). I know that we've got a problem here.
Fortunately, SF claims to be working on it, we'll where that brings
us...

Ronald