[gst-devel] sourceforge cvs problems

Joshua N Pritikin vishnu at pobox.com
Thu Jun 26 20:57:11 CEST 2003

On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 09:38:06PM +0200, Ronald Bultje wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 13:15, Benjamin Otte wrote:
> > I'm all for it. However there are some issues with gnome cvs, too. The
> > biggest one certainly is the missing ssh access.
> >
> > And recently someone said to me "that really is a showstopper."
>
> That was probably me. I not in favour of moving over to Gnome CVS as
> long as it does not have SSH access. I heard some rumours of new servers
> coming up which would be configured with SSH CVS, but as long as it's
> not there, I likely won't use it.

What about savannah.non-gnu.org?  i recently moved my project there.
IMHO, the gnu people have made some good improvements to the
web site software.  For one thing, there are no passwords.  Everything
is controlled by SSH & RSA keys.  The other thing i like is
file releases -- no paperwork, no red tape, only rsync.  It's
pretty cool.

--
Victory to the Divine Mother!!         after all,
  http://sahajayoga.org                  http://why-compete.org