[gst-devel] alsasrc/jacksrc

Leif Johnson leif at ambient.2y.net
Sun Mar 16 13:48:07 CET 2003

Hey Thomas -

>Does anyone know if either of these can be trusted to work

The jack elements in the plugin status chart are green ; Wingo recently
updated them. I haven't had a chance to test them myself though.

Also, the alsasrc has been implemented but doesn't work on my machine.
That's not particularly saying much, though, given my sound card. It could
work for you.

>and be as good as, say, osssrc ?

I'm not sure about comparisons as of yet, since we don't have a good test
program for things like sources (not really even sure what should be
tested) ...

leif

--
Leif Morgan Johnson . http://ambient.2y.net/leif/