[gst-devel] New policy needed for 0.6.1

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Sun Mar 30 00:40:20 CET 2003

Ok,
I guess making a 0.6.1 release with the patches list that you and
Benjamin have submitted, plus the 0.6 branch candidates in the bugzilla
is a start. I know Wim probably have an idea of which of his own patches
he wants to merge over to 0.6.1 also.

I guess if people start merging their own patches and we start counting
down to 0.6.1 any other patches people want merged will get proposed :)

Christian

--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus at linuxrising.org>