[gst-devel] New policy needed for 0.6.1

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Sat Mar 29 10:20:13 CET 2003

Hey Christian,

On Sat, 2003-03-29 at 18:25, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:
> No, Ronalds and Benjamins lists are a good start, but there are other
> patches we want into the branch too.

I've asked everyone to do it, and only one person actually did until
now! That has nothing to do with our current policy of two branches, it
just means that people apparently don't want their patches in 0.6.1.
Period. (Yes, this is not true, I'm hoping for reactions on this, PLEASE
start reviewing your own HEAD patches since 0.6.0).

Anyway, I'm more in favour of Thomas' viewpoint. I've created my list of
patches, everyone esle can do that too and we've got 0.6.1. It shouldn't
matter.

I'm willing to review the full list of patches once people have created
their own list. I'm not gonna go through all CVS commits since 0.6.0 - I
don't have time for that (and don't want to do it either). Bla job bla
school bla etc.

Ronald