[gst-devel] gst-bind/c++/examples/helloworld.cc compiles at last!

Martin Schulze MHL.Schulze at t-online.de
Sun Mar 30 09:17:31 CEST 2003

Hi!

helloworld compiles after the latest commit! I can't test it until I
have some gstreamer plugins installed. Will do so probably tomorrow.

In case anybody wants to try: remember that we now depend on recent
gstreamer-0.7 from cvs! After installing this, "./autogen.sh ; make"
in gst-bind/c++ and another "make" in gst-bind/c++/examples suffices!
(You also need to have glibmm-2.x that comes with gtkmm-2.x installed.)

Cheers,

   Martin