[gst-devel] Visualization and Effects with GStreamer

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Sun Mar 30 05:28:01 CEST 2003

Hi,
I was playing around with CVS gst-player today testing Julien's latest
fixes. The support for GStreamer visualisations is getting really nice
now so I did some simple tests of mixing visualisations with the ported
effectTV video effects. Screenshots below will give you some impression,
but they are not looking quite as cool as the real thing due to me
having to disable xv support to get the screenshots. Enjoy!
(btw, for some reason my site has slow reponse time atm, but once you do
get a reply it downloads fast enough)

Screenshot 1: Showing Goom visualization with Dice Effectv
http://www.linuxrising.com/files/dicegoom.png

Screenshot 2: Showing Goom visualization with Shagadellic Effectv
http://www.linuxrising.com/files/goomshag.png

Screenshot 3: Showing Syneathesia visualization with Shagadelic Effectv
http://www.linuxrising.com/files/syneathesiashagadelic.png

Screenshot 4: Showing Goom visualization with Warp Effectv
http://www.linuxrising.com/files/warpgoom.png

Screenshot 5: Showing gconf-editor with example of tweaks I used to do
these shoots :)
http://www.linuxrising.com/files/gconfgstplayer.png

Sincerely,
Christian