[gst-devel] Re: GPE media, issues on embedding gstreamer, and issues on video implementation

Mildred L. Frisco mildredf at asti.dost.gov.ph
Sat May 10 01:27:04 CEST 2003

i've heard that you need framebuffer to display the video on the screen.
 will i have  a problem with that if i implement video player using
gstreamer on iPAQ?
i don't have experience yet on video programming and minimal on
streaming. please advise me which modules/libraries/topics do i need to
understand first.
thank you very much in advance

mildred