[gst-devel] libtool requirement for plugins

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Sat May 24 21:50:02 CEST 2003

I still think this merits some discussion.  I remember doing a lot of
work on the C++ handling to the point where I got everything working to
satisfaction.  If this is not the case, at least provide some info so
that interested parties (for example, me) can help solve this.

This doesn't really sound like that good a reason at all to force this
requirement, especially knowing that libtool 1.5 has a slew of other
bugs that might bite us.