[gst-devel] plugin breakage

iain iain at prettypeople.org
Sat Nov 1 18:35:05 CET 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 18:10, Benjamin Otte wrote:
> Hallo my poor little helpers,
>
> I've got a job for you.
>
> As you may know I rewrote quite a bit of the plugin initialization part
> in HEAD.

Okay, I've gone though ext/ and fixed most of them.
The ones I've not done because I don't have the necessary libraries
installed are:
 divx, dv, festival, gsm, lcs, libfame, mas, matroska,openquicktime,
          raw1394, shout, shout2, sidplay

Thaytan (sorry, I'm tired and can't remember you name) says he can do
raw1394 and dv.

I've also not done alsa because I've got loads of weird changes in my
tree that I don't want committed yet, and I've not done ffmpeg and
ladspa because they're weird and I'm not entirely sure what they're
doing. Someone who understands them better can take a shot at them.

The rest are up for grabs...
Have fun
Goodnightiainxoxox
--
"Miss Celine Dion sings lovesongs while our cities burn"