[gst-devel] Recent change in gstregistry.c

Brett Kosinski brettk at frodo.dyn.gno.org
Sun Nov 16 11:32:26 CET 2003

So, there was a recent change made to gstregistry (at my behest) to change
the plugin_added parameter types from G_TYPE_POINTER to GST_TYPE_PLUGIN.
However, this checkin was reversed in the last couple days, as apparently
it caused a crash in gst-register.  However, the original change is more
"correct" (not to mention useful), so my question is, does anyone know
*why* changing the callback type causes a crash in gst-register?

Brett.