[gst-devel] level element

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Wed Oct 1 06:15:08 CEST 2003

On Sun, 2003-09-28 at 11:53, Julien MOUTTE wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a vumeter plugin that act as a visualisation element like goom
> ?
>
> I mean a plugin accepting audio data and outputing video image of a
> vumeter ?
>
> If yes is it working again ?

I don't think there is, no.  I also think that a simple vu meter
shouldn't be done this way.  What probably does make sense this way is a
multiband vu meter.  But for something simple, it doesn't seem to be
worth the trouble.

Thomas

Dave/Dina : future TV today ! - http://davedina.apestaart.org/
We told 'em that didn't sound very Sunday-go-to-meetin'
URGent, best radio on the net - 24/7 ! - http://urgent.rug.ac.be/