[gst-devel] [patch] GstMixer renaming : channel -> track

Leif Johnson leif at ambient.2y.net
Thu Oct 9 13:51:01 CEST 2003

Word -

On Thu, 09 Oct 2003, Ronald Bultje wrote:

> Hm, a track... I think I like it, though it sounds a bit "odd" in this
> context. I guess that's just because I didn't think of it myself. ;).

Hehe. I think this even works out for video terminology (i.e. a video
track could have an alpha channel and a red channel and whatnot), though
I'm almost completely ignorant about video.

> I'll apply the patches one of the next few days. I'm a bit slow in
> applying patches because my local build tree is totally messed up (I
> have a huge bunch of changes that I need to commit one of the next few
> days, too).

I just wanted to make sure you didn't have any objections. It sounds
like you're ok with it, so I'll go ahead and check this in (the changes
are already in my working copy). Just to mess up your working copy even
more. : )

leif

--
Leif Morgan Johnson : http://ambient.2y.net/leif/