[gst-devel] gstreamer loop

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Fri Sep 12 18:26:07 CEST 2003

Hey Jakub,

that looks nice ! Does blender support exporting to either swf or svg
with animations ? it would scale down the size immensely and we could
use it as a wait animation.

Thanks
Thomas

On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 21:21, Jakub Steiner wrote:
> Hey guys,
> on Uraeus' request on IRC I started playing around with the small
> gstreamer animation. I haven't got the logo font correct, this is as
> close as I could get with my fontlib. I hope you like it. If you'd like
> a high-res, I have the thing in PAL resolution, MJPEG avi (around 25MB,
> so you need to have a use for it for me to waste bandwith ;).
>
> http://jimmac.musichall.cz/stuff/gstreamer-studio.avi (divx preview)
> http://jimmac.musichall.cz/stuff/gstreamer3.blend.gz (source project)
> http://jimmac.musichall.cz/stuff/gstreamer1280.png (RGBA PNG without the
> background)
>
> cheers

Dave/Dina : future TV today ! - http://davedina.apestaart.org/
If I could talk I'd tell you
If I could smile I'd let you know
You are far and away my most imaginary friend
URGent, best radio on the net - 24/7 ! - http://urgent.rug.ac.be/