[gst-devel] gstreamer loop

Jakub Steiner jimmac at ximian.com
Fri Sep 12 18:43:02 CEST 2003

On Sat, 2003-09-13 at 03:23, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> Hey Jakub,
>
> that looks nice ! Does blender support exporting to either swf or svg
> with animations ? it would scale down the size immensely and we could
> use it as a wait animation.

Unfortunately this isn't really feasible. There was a python script to
export the meshes as SVG, but isn't all that usable.

I was thinking this could be shown when a video player is playing audio
only. Something of an alternative to visualisations.

There's also a small wallpaper if you like:

http://jimmac.musichall.cz/images/wallpapers/gstreamer.jpeg

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac at ximian.com>