[gst-devel] gst-devel mpegplayer problem

muthu pushparaj pushparaju2002 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 6 05:22:20 CEST 2004

hai

  I did code in  C_langauge with linux plaftorm to create MPEG1 video

  player (using dynamic pipeline concepts in gstreamer version -0.8 )

  In the place of osssink  I put the fake sink

  When I run the program video image playing fast .

  What is the reason for the getting like this.

  BY using  gst-launch command-line tool  its working fine.

Win an evening with the Indian cricket captain: Yahoo! India Promos.