[gst-devel] some more site updates

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Tue Apr 6 10:05:09 CEST 2004

I put back the bindings page on the website pulling info from the old
pages.  They are a bit outdated though, I suggest all bindings authors
ping me with updates and provide a patch to bindings.xml so I can
update.

Also, the videowhale page is back online.  Zeeshan, I checked the HOWTO,
but really, the HTML of that is too ugly to put online.  Do you have
some source for that, so we can try and recreate it ? It really should
be docbook-ified or somesuch, not abiword-generated html.

Thomas

I work all day and I won't fight
when it feels right then it's wrong
now the fireworks in me are all gone