[gst-devel] release?

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Sun Feb 1 23:43:00 CET 2004

El lun, 02-02-2004 a las 06:55, Colin Walters escribió:
> Hey,
>
> How is it going with a release?  Rhythmbox is just about ready for its
> first 0.7.0 development release.  The last major blocker for us was
> length queries, and those are working now.
>
> There's tons of new stuff and changes since 0.7.3 that need a lot of
> testing...

I hope to tie up loose ends today and verify that formats work well wrt.
basics like playback and seeking.  So, I'm hoping to prerelease today if
there aren't major blockers, then release tomorrow or wednesday morning
at the latest.

Unless anyone sees any major problems ?

Thomas

God how I hate myself for