[gst-devel] release?

Jérémy Simon jesimon at libertysurf.fr
Mon Feb 2 02:28:14 CET 2004

> I hope to tie up loose ends today and verify that formats work well wrt.
> basics like playback and seeking.  So, I'm hoping to prerelease today if
> there aren't major blockers, then release tomorrow or wednesday morning
> at the latest.
>
> Unless anyone sees any major problems ?

  Problems discovered recently :

   _ Replaygain metadata doesn't work for me. I have to switch from
G_TYPE_DOUBLE to G_TYPE_STRING to make it works ...
     Colin, what default metadata system are you going to release with RB
(monkeymedia or gst) ?

   _ Gst-player crash with quicktime files. qtdemux and/or ffmpeg plugin
(svq1, svq3) don't work with spider.
     It seems that qtdemux doesn't handle seek events too :(

  Anyway, these are not *major* problems ...

--
Jeremy