[gst-devel] GstClock implementations

Stefan Kost kost at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Thu Feb 12 11:48:02 CET 2004

Hi Stefan ;-)

another day passes and now I can compile gstreamer-cvs again. the clocking
example still does not work. So next question, is the periodic stuff meant to
work already (then it may contain bugs) or is it not implemented at all.
When grep'ing through the sources GST_CLOCK_ENTRY_PERIODIC is only used when
adding the callback in gstclock.c.
./gstreamer/gst/gstclock.c
./gstreamer/gst/gstenumtypes.c

Ciao