[gst-devel] The Quest for a scheduler

Christian Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Sat Jan 17 02:05:01 CET 2004

hmm, ok seems mpeg playback using gst-launch-ext suddenly started
working for me (maybe some older lib version in memory yesterday?). I
guess the problems I am experiencing with mpeg in Gst-player is
gst-players fault then. Could of course be that the gst-player pipelines
trigger the scheduler issues better than gst-launch-ext does.

Avi playback does not work for me currently with gst-launch-ext, Ronald
could you please look at that pipeline and update it if its wrong?

I let you know Iain when I have some confirmed problematic pipelines
ready.

Anyway I add fixing basicomega on i686 glibc to our tasklist on the new
website.

Christian