[gst-devel] Multimedia Codec Developer Position

scottpjacobs at earthlink.net scottpjacobs at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 17 15:22:01 CET 2004

My company has what we believe is the most advanced portable multimedia
player around.  It supports multiple audio/video codecs.  You can see
the device and find out more about it here:

www.tightsystems.com/products.htm

We are always looking for the best talent around and currently have
spots for one or more true experts in audio and/or video codecs,
particularly for Linux platforms.  If this is something that interests
you and you think you may be qualified (and please remember, we are only
looking for true experts), please contact me at the email address below.
Experience in development for commercially manufactured products is
preferred but not required.

Thank you and best regards.

Scott P. Jacobs

CEO