[gst-devel] gtk-doc in plugins

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Mon Jan 26 06:36:06 CET 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 13:20, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> two people (Ronald and Julien) would like gtk-doc set up properly in
> gst-plugins.  I have no intention on doing that however since touching
> the build system in gst-plugins is a huge timesink...
>
> I'm willing to proofread/test patches though.
>
> Suggestions ? Volunteers ?

I volunteer to take a flight to Barcelona and personally kick you in the
back. I'll try to find time to do this, though. Should be an easy
copy-paste from core. I hope... :-/.

Ronald

PS the fact that I start writing documentation also means that I spend
less time on helping out with issues on IRC, answering questions over
email or writing actual elements, so in the end you don't win anything
at all here.

Linux Video/Multimedia developer