[gst-devel] gtk-doc in plugins

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Mon Jan 26 08:13:02 CET 2004

El lun, 26-01-2004 a las 16:08, Benjamin Otte escribió:
> On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
>
> > El lun, 26-01-2004 a las 13:32, Benjamin Otte escribió:
> > > Is there any project to integrate gtk-doc into automake btw?
> >
> > What needs integrating ?
> >
> I'd like to write a Makefile.am for docs something like this:
>
> DOC_MODULE = gst-api-docs
> gst_api_docs_SOURCES = $(top_srcdir)/gst/
>
> and then have it build my docs.
> Kinda like libtool integration.

Yeah, that would be nice - but I doubt it will happen.  gtk-doc is just
too GLib-specific, so I don't think the automake people will want to
support it, let alone work on it.

Anyways, it basically can be done using inclusion of Makefile snippets,
it just needs someone to weed out configurable from non-configurable
parts.

Thomas

You think I'm scared of girls well maybe
but I'm not afraid of you
You want to scare me then you'll
cling to me no matter what I do