[gst-devel] GUADEC this year

Christian Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Sat Jan 31 02:29:49 CET 2004

Hi,
Well they said the wanted the talks to be more tutorial/explanatory than
the 'whats next' focus of earlier years. So I think a talk on internals
would probably be perfect. Especially if your explanation of the
internals is done in the context of letting application and plugin
developers get a better understanding of how GStreamer internals works
in order to make their applications/plugins better.

Christian