[gst-devel] "bounties"/...

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Tue Jul 13 15:53:30 CEST 2004

I've had a request from someone who is willing to contribute some money
to whoever has a go at implementing MIDI in GStreamer.  He was asking
how to go about it, and I answered I had no idea and would ask you guys.

So, there are people out there that don't mind paying a small amount as
a "thank you" for getting some work done on something.

So, what do you think ? Is there some way we can do this without turning
into a for-pay community ? And, come to think of it, is anyone thinking
about picking up the ball on MIDI support ? Leif, where are you ?

Thomas

Baby no matter what love's got to offer
I burn myself down to the ground