[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] ensonic gstreamer: gstreamer/docs/gst/ gstreamer/docs/gst/tmpl/

Stefan Kost kost at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Sun Jul 18 06:58:07 CEST 2004

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
>

>>disabled the global index, as this does not yet fully work
>>
>>+  <!-- this seems to be broken with current gtk-doc and the xml toolchain
>>   <index id="index"/>
>>+  -->
>

> Thanks for working on the docs.  Can you comment on this ? It seems to
> work fine here, so please tell me what you see.  Also note that
> "current" is pretty meaningless - there are older toolchains in use and
> working, so the toolchain that you call current should be fixed, not
> worked around in our docs :)
I though I had it working (thats why I have added it), but now I only had a node
with no title in devhelp. And clicking the index sent we straight to the same page.
I looked at it in detail and fixed it. Someone has changed the <index/> node to
<index id="index"/> which resulted in the index beeing created as index.html and
finally overwritten by the real index.html.
I have now changed that in CVS to <index id="symbol-index">.

Still devhelp shows the index without a title.

> If there is no good reason to do this, and whatever you are seeing as
> broken isn't broken in our builds, then please revert.
>
> Thomas

Stefan