[gst-devel] GST API docs: multiple <TITLE> tags break sections

Stefan Kost kost at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Thu Jul 22 08:39:00 CEST 2004

hi hi,

I was going to fix all the broken references from the ADM and PWG to the API
docs and therewith found out, why they are broken.
E.g. in the GstElement source we have the GstElementFactory as well. Someone has
then put *two* <TITLE> tags into *one* section. gtkdoc does not wran about this,
but infact uses the last title and renames the files accordingly.

Just removing the multiple title does not correctly solve it as it would then be
hard to reference these sections.
I suggest to make separate section for these. This causes e.g. GstElement and
GstElementFactory to become two page in the api docs (where currently they are
one one). Nothing need to be changed in the c-source for this.

Is that change okay with you. Does anyone see complications here? Otherwise I
will do this in the next days.

Stefan
--
      \|/            Stefan Kost