[gst-devel] completing the API docs

Stefan Kost kost at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Tue Jul 27 08:12:03 CEST 2004

hi all,

I've done another round of cleanups. The references from the manual and the pwg
to the API docs are now working again.

The API-docs itself are a bit huge, especially the list at:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/gstreamer.html

Please suggest me, about elements that should not appear in den public docs or
should be moved to a subsection. You know, we can add chapter and subchapter as
we like.

And finally you can go on adding long descriptions to all those sections, where
it still is missing.

Lets get the number of undocumented entries under 200 before doing the next release!

Ciao
  Stefan

--
      \|/            Stefan Kost