[gst-devel] RE: Win 32 build of 0.8.3

Marc VanDaele Marc_VanDaele at Jabil.com
Wed Jun 9 02:21:06 CEST 2004

Hello Steve,

I continued a bit more and found out the following
- I guess the popt error is not that relevant for this particular
application
- the code gst_register_core_elements in gst.c registers bin, pipeline,
queue and thread
- "gst-inspect bin" works fine (as opposed to "gst-inspect fakesrc")
- who should call gst_register_element for fakesrc?  I assume the function
plugin_init in gstelements.c should be called by someone but apparently,
this doesn't happen.  Any idea?

Marc