[gst-devel] volume plugin usage...

Stoyan Karanfilov f_karanfiloff at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 23:25:00 CEST 2004

Hi,

I need to use volume control in my app. I saw that
there is a volume plugin in gst-plugins. I want to
know how to use it, if it is possible at all. Any help
will be usefull. Any example would be fine. I red all
the manuals and API references but nothin in it about
volume.

Please help me, this is my 3-rd time I am writting to
yuo and still no answear. I have to submit this
project till 17 july, so my time is about to finish
up...

Thank you in advance!

Regards: Stoyan