[gst-devel] Current Status of WinStreamer ?

Ronald S. Bultje R.S.Bultje at students.uu.nl
Sun Jun 27 17:57:46 CEST 2004

Hi,

On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 00:37, Marco Iannaccone wrote:
> Is there any website, etc..., where I can find informations about
> WinStreamer?

WinStreamer is really just GStreamer, so all information is on the
GStreamer website (http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/).

Christian, I know it sounds nice marketing-wise, but try to keep
referring to GStreamer, since the naming could confuse people more than
would be good for us. If you guys have any win32 pre-builds, we'll
gladly host those on our project website.

Ronald