[gst-devel] gst-ffmpeg ?

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Wed Mar 3 03:02:00 CET 2004

While trying to package gst-ffmpeg 0.7.1, I got sort of confused.
Apparently for a lot of options you need to explicitly enable them (like
vorbis, faad, ...)  We don't seem to do this.  Is this because we have
our own codecs with these libs, or did we just never think of enabling
them ?

Thomas

No matter how you try you'll never be as cheap as me
when people have got no one else they can always sleep with me
and no one else could be a better friend to you than me