[gst-devel] reversion

Andy Wingo wingo at pobox.com
Wed Mar 10 05:07:07 CET 2004

Hey folks,

Thanks for putting up with my commit-and-run practices of late. I
apologize I'm not around as much as I'd like to be, and I hope that will
change soon.

I understand that if a commit breaks something, the changes might get
reverted. I do have a request, though, that any revert should be
accompanied by an explanatory mail to the list. Of course the best thing
is to look at the problem to see if it can be fixed, but if it's
complicated a revert is understandable, especially in this crunch time.

Sound reasonable?
--
Andy Wingo <wingo at pobox.com>