[gst-devel] Re: [Gstreamer-bugs] [Gstreamer] Request for bug-squad reporting guidelines

Chris Davidson cxd401 at psu.edu
Wed Mar 3 14:28:12 CET 2004

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the quick response, and here is the end result of those
guidelines:

http://www.personal.psu.edu/cxd401/gnome/product_specific_triage.html

This is a temporary location and when it is moved to its permament
location I will send out another email. Thank you for the information
again and the great jobs you guys do on Gstreamer.

Later,
Chris